Robot Programming Basic
Robot learning is a research field at the intersection of machine learning and robotics.It studies techniques allowing a robot to acquire novel skills or adapt to its environment through learning algorithms.
- safety instructions of robot.
- Basics of Teach Pendant
- Different coordinate systems of robots
- Robot IO
- Basic concepts of robot programming
- Methods of Robot Calibration
- Pick and Place Applications.
- Palletizing Application.
- Basics of Robot Simulation software.
- Basics of Robot Integrated with PLC using IO.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review